lunedì 13 gennaio 2014

Golden Globes 2014: ROBIN WRIGHT wins as Best Actress in a TV drama


Northern Italy. 3:00 AM . I would never have believed that Kevin Bacon could give me such great satisfaction . I do not particularly like him. So when, during the Golden Globes ceremony , he introduced the category of Best Actress in a TV drama ( the category in which Robin Wright was nominated ) , I thought that this could be a harbinger of doom ...

But “The winner is ROBIN WRIGHT !” Instinctively I yelled : “She won !”

Robin Wright, petrified in her chair . On her right, Kevin Spacey . On the left her partner, Ben Foster . After a few seconds, Robin finally stands up . She is smiling. She is stunning in her gold dress. After her initial hesitation , she literally runs to the stage, hugs Kevin Bacon, quickly grabs the award, suffering wardrobe malfunction, and  thanked someone : David Fincher for having convinced her to accept the part on House of Cards, Kevin Spacey her co-star in the show and then she says : “Ok, now I'm going” .  I believe there is still something of Kelly Capwell in your eyes. So shy as to appear almost icy. Perfect: emotionally distant from Hollywood. This is why I love you, Robin. You're a great actress with or without the award. Bravo Robin, I'm proud of you!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?