martedì 5 maggio 2015

Frank Runyeon (ex Michael Donnelly) Makes a Heavenly Appearence on The Young & The Restless



Frank Runyeon, well known for his previous daytime roles as Steve Andropoulos on As The World Turns, Father Michael Donnelly on Santa Barbara, and Forrester Williams on All My Children, is set to appear on May 28 and June 2 to a Genoa City resident as an angel named Angel on The Young and the Restless, according to TV Insider. “I'm L.A.-based and, apparently, they [Jill Farren Phelps and Chuck Pratt jr] were looking for a guy who looks sort of Biblical and Chuck thought of me. I mean, who else is so stupid they'll walk around with a beard and long hair looking for a job in Hollywood? Me! I'm that stupid! And it's such an interesting thing to play an angel. I mean, how do you do that exactly? There are no rules, so I just sort of winged it. Hey, if Brian Frons could play God on “Santa Barbara”, I can certainly do this!”, Runyeon said.

Runyeon, who travels part of the year doing one-man shows in churches, is also writing a book entitled, Escape From Hollywood: An Actor's Unlikely Journey to Faith. A very similar path to Marcy Walker’s one.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?