giovedì 19 aprile 2012

SANTA BARBARA - THE SEQUEL

As you already know, I am proceeding in the interview with Bridget Dobson, creator of the SB with her husband Jerome. I have already described to you my excitement speaking with her. I'm reliving all stages of the creation of this show and its development. The excitement hit my head with devastating effects. Here are the consequences: I decided to tell you what happens in Santa Barbara today ... starting with my nocturnal dream. Morpheus has brought me to Santa Barbara and I have seen all the Capwells, the Lockridges ... I have seen the beauty of Adriana, the integrity of Chip, the intelligence of Samantha and much more. So I decided to improvise myself as head writer and to write down my dream.

Something terrible is about to happen. I am not referring to my inability literary, but to someone’s return that will shock forever our heroes’ lives. I plan to tell the whole story in about 24 episodes. An American friend will help me. It is just my little tribute to our soap.

I promise you that this is not the usual story: also its form. Written words and exclusive screenshots! A comic more than a book story.

By now my mind is irreparably shattered. I am counting on my passion for the show and on my iron memory. Madness in abundance. I hope you like it.

I almost forgot ... We already know the faces of our heroes, but we do not know who will play the new generation. I need your help. You'll have to choose between the actors and actresses that I will submit to you to interpret Adriana, Chip and Samantha. Casting is open ... Stay tuned ...




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?