martedì 21 febbraio 2012

SIGNY COLEMAN SUPPORTS "SANTA BARBARA BLOG"


Dear Friends, today I I fainted for a few minutes…again! No health problem, do not worry. I fainted after seeing that, after Ms. Nancy Lee Grahn, also Ms. Signy Coleman (ex-Celeste on Santa Barbara) has decided to give her "support" to the Facebook page of Santa Barbara Blog. She wrote something on my wall in which she said This is so wonderful!!! What a great tribute to all of the fans of Santa Barbara!!" Look at the picture below. Sorry guys, but I can not say this without any show off! For me it is a beautiful demonstration. Thanks Ms. Coleman and Good Luck again with River Ridge (click here to watch the first episodes; after the jump, you can watch the trailer with Ms. Coleman and many others).




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?