lunedì 13 febbraio 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY WITH EDEN, CRUZ AND THE BIBLE

What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than with a candlelit dinner together with your love? Well, for example by passing the Valentine's Day in company of Eden and Cruz. The supercouple par excellence, the triumph of Love with a capital L. In the video below, I propose to you one of the best moments of Eden and Cruz. A romantic and intimate evening spent in front of the fireplace just before the departure of Eden to Utah. The planned wedding was canceled because of Elena Nikolas, but that's another story. In the video Cruz dedicates to Eden one of the most beautiful passages of the Bible, the promise that Ruth makes to Noemi:

“Don't ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me."

 Enjoy!



But I leave you with the most beautiful words ever written to describe love: the letter of St. Paul to the Corinthians. May Saint Paul has taken inspiration from Eden and Cruz?

"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

Love is patient,

love is kind and is not jealous;

love does not brag and is not arrogant,

does not act unbecomingly;

it does not seek its own,

is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails".









Quale modo migliore per festeggiare San Valentino che una cena a lume di candela con il vostro amore? Beh, per esempio facendo passare al vostro amore San Valentino in compagnia di Eden e Cruz. La supercoppia per eccellenza, il trionfo dell'Amore con la A maiuscola. Nel video qui sotto, vi propongo uno dei migliori momenti di Eden e Cruz. Una serata intima e romantica trascorsa davanti al caminetto poco prima della partenza di Eden per lo Utah. Il matrimonio previsto verrà annullato a causa di Elena Nikolas, ma questa è un'altra storia. Nel video Cruz dedica a Eden una delle pagine più belle della Bibbia, la promessa che Ruth fa a Noemi:

“Non insistere perch’io ti lasci, e me ne torni lungi da te; perché dove tu andrai, io andrò; e dove tu starai, io pure starò; la tua gente sarà la mia gente, e il tuo Dio sarà il mio Dio; dove tu morrai, io morirò e lì sarò sepolta. L’Eterno mi tratti col massimo rigore se altra cosa che la morte mi separerà da te!"


Ma ora vi lascio con le parole più belle mai scritte per descrivere l'amore: la lettera di San Paolo ai Corinzi. Che San Paolo abbia preso ispirazione da Eden e Cruz?


"Se anche parlassi le lingue degli uomini e degli angeli,

ma non avessi l'amore,

sono come un bronzo che risuona

o un cembalo che tintinna.

E se avessi il dono della profezia

e conoscessi tutti i misteri e tutta la scienza,

e possedessi la pienezza della fede così da trasportare le montagne,

ma non avessi l'amore,

non sarei nulla.

E se anche distribuissi tutte le mie sostanze

e dessi il mio corpo per esser bruciato,

ma non avessi l'amore,

niente mi gioverebbe.

L'amore è paziente,

è benigno l'amore;

non è invidioso l'amore,

non si vanta,

non si gonfia,

non manca di rispetto,

non cerca il suo interesse,

non si adira,

non tiene conto del male ricevuto,

non gode dell'ingiustizia,

ma si compiace della verità.

Tutto copre,

tutto crede,

tutto spera,

tutto sopporta.

L'amore non avrà mai fine".

Buon San Valentino!!

1 commento:

  1. Che bello! Il tuo sito è MERAVIGLIOSO! Hai un cuore nobile per creare queste cose! Bellissimo!!! Ho nel cuore Santa Barbara e davvero avrei voluto che Eden e Cruize si fossero davvero amati anche nella vita, stupenda coppia e straordinaria storia la loro. GRAZIE. Roberta

    RispondiElimina

CHI E' COLLEGATO?