mercoledì 21 novembre 2012

100.000 Visitors!!


Dear Friends, today I have to thank all of you who assiduously follow Santa Barbara Blog, but also those who have visited it once and then they promised not to read it again. Because, thanks to all of you, the Santa Barbara Blog reached 100,000 views in just over a year (despite my terrible English). I’m not happy for me. Not only for me. I am happy because this means that people’s interest in relation to our beloved show is still very strong. This is a noteworthy achievement considering that Santa Barbara was canceled 20 years ago. In addition, this is a worldwide phenomenon: in fact there are many many SB websites in the United States, France, Russia, Germany, Netherlands and Italy (mine). And today I want to share with all of you this feast of love that I carry in my heart. And I want to thank you all of us. But above all, I want to deeply thank Bridget and Jerome Dobson because many years ago they have agreed to take up the challenge and to climb that BIG mountain over which still today the city of "Santa Barbara" shines. Thank you. With all my heart full of love, happiness and exceedingly great joy.

P.S. Stay tuned, my exclusive interview with Bridget Dobson is almost complete.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?