mercoledì 14 novembre 2012

Enrico Mutti becomes a father

- Giovanni DeAngelis on SANTA BARBARA (1992) -

50 years old, he just had a baby. Enrico Mutti, the actor who in 1992 starred on SANTA BARBARA as Giovanni DeAngelis talk about the excitement of his parenthood. Especially for one who, like him, was far from that idea:
“Until a short time ago, I never thought to have a baby. I was not ready, I was one of those guys who could not look after their nephews not even a couple of hours. The idea of ​​having my own child frightened me: too much responsibility, deprivation, plus I thought I had passed the right age. Then, one day, I looked in the mirror and I said, “Enrico let's go! You can not be alone, without a child.”

Three months ago the actor welcomed Martin. Enrico has also recalled the time when Manuela announced to him that she was pregnant:
“I remember very well that moment. We were out for dinner. Eating the dessert, she gave me a note saying that it was the advance of my gift. It read: "Happy birthday and soon we will be four.” I thought there would be a second Siamese cat in our house ... but it was our son! And now I have even become a male-mom.

I take care of Martin from morning to night, almost more than Manuela. My son sleeps only a few hours during the night, and I give him milk. I wake up at three in the morning to give him artificial milk. During the day I bring him to the park and constantly I play with him.”

The actor has decided to find a more stable job, because an actor’s job is too unstable to be a conscientious father. So he decided to open a residence.

What can I say? Best wishes to Enrico Mutti, but especially to his child because he need it most.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?