domenica 16 dicembre 2012

Exclusive Interview with Bridget Dobson: THE TEASER TRAILER



In Christmas 2011 me & Bridget Dobson started our chatting. We've been talking and we're still talking about Santa Barbara and much more, for example our travels. Then I asked her if it was possible to start an interview. Off we go, she said. She agreed. Just two conditions: the questions should not be too specific (much time has passed since SB) and they did not have to concern the legal problems with the network because she still can not answer for legal reasons. I totally agreed, also because what interested me was to tell the genesis of SB and its development, emphasizing the peculiarities of the show. I would like to celebrate in this way the greatness of the show and its creators. So if you expect shocking truth about the war between the Dobsons and NBC, you will be disappointed by this interview, because that subject has not been dealt. As for everything else, Bridget Dobson spoke freely, giving me many curious anecdotes. So, if you deeply love Santa Barbara and the imaginary world that was created by the Dobsons, I think you will explode with joy, reading this interview. I have to say one more thing: I'm not a journalist, but I deeply love Santa Barbara. This is my only strength. So this interview has not artistic pretensions. I can say that I have explained my thoughts and my feelings to Bridget Dobson and she did the same. A last thought: as the interview is not over yet and it is quite long, I will publish it in several parts. For now, here's a trailer about what you will read. During Christmas Eve: the first part of this interview. So, Off we go!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?