domenica 18 dicembre 2011

SANTA (BARBARA) CLAUS IS GOING TO GIVE A "SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS" SURPRISE TO ALL THE SB FANS!!



Dear Friends,
Christmas is coming. We can breathe the magic of Christmas along with fresh air and smog. So it's time to remember
Santa Barbara’ Christmas.
Christmas is the time of the year when dreams come true, everything becomes possible and in Santa Barbara it is truly special: Mason dreams about being Scrooge, the friendly Kris Kringle appears to be a very special Santa Claus, Eden & Cruz replace him and deliver the gifts to all the children of the world  and finally Brandon wakes up from coma.
So, as I said, dreams can come true and my biggest dream has come true in these Christmas season and I'll share with you on Christmas Day. I can only say to you that I can share a very very very special letter written in December 17, 1985. The letter is just the tip of the iceberg of a much bigger surprise for me and, I hope, for all of you. For now I can not reveal more. Watch the SB Christmas video and maybe you will understand something more...



Merry Christmas, SB friends!

Pierpaolo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?