venerdì 30 dicembre 2011

2012: THE MAYA’S PROPHECY AND SANTA BARBARA



Dear friends,
2011 is coming to an end. I want to wish you all a Happy 2012, so much joy, happiness, good health, but also a bag full of laughs. I want to thank all of you, readers of my site for the fidelity with which you follow my Pindaric flights . When I started this site, I honestly did not expect such high feedback. I am surprised every day by your interest and your questions. Thank you again. Thank you because you fly over on my bad English. I promise to you a 2012 full of "Santa Barbara" with new exclusive interviews, trivia about the show, the announcement of the winner of the first SB Disaster of the Month Contest, a lot of news coming from Bridget Dobson and much more.
Santa Barbara is more than just a show.
Santa Barbara is a place in the soul, where everything is possible and nothing is obvious. The key to living well is to smile! If the Mayans were right, this could be the last year for all of us. So we might as well smile.
Smile friends, smile in front of everything!
Happy New Year
to Bridget and Jerry Dobson,
to the SB writers,
to the SB cast...
...to all those who love SB
and to all those who do not love it (you never know what you missed).
To all of you: Happy New Year!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?