lunedì 26 marzo 2012




Santa Barbara Blog has reached a great achievement in these days: 30.000 visitors! I really don’t know how to thank you all. You grew more and more, that makes me happy and gives me more incentive to continue with it  and do it better. I am not happy for me. I am happy because even though 19 years are passed from the cancellation of SB, the interest in this show is still high and it continues to grow. As I have already said, I promise to you a 2012 full of Santa Barbara with new exclusive interviews, trivia about the show, the announcement of the winner of SB Disaster of the Month Contest and much more.

I would like to update you on Bridget Dobson. I'm interviewing her. She has already answered my first questions. Her answers are honest, sincere and very attractive. They are pure Dobson, get ready to some shocking revelations! I struggle to stop myself to reveal to you something ..... but I can’t. After more than twenty years, Bridget Dobson has decided to talk about herself, here on Santa Barbara Blog. Don’t are you in seventh heaven? I have reached the Nirvana!
Thank you all for your attention.



2 commenti:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what the elusive Ms. Dobson has to share with us! :)

    RispondiElimina

CHI E' COLLEGATO?